Real Estate Legal Assistant
A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temp-to-Hire, Real Estate Legal Assistant position.
The Real Estate Legal Assistant will be responsible for handling multiple administrative duties and reports to the Vice President of Regional Legal Services to support the Midwest Regional Legal Team.
- Process a high volume of legal documents including but not limited to leases, amendments, licence agreements, and ancillary lease documents
- Act as the liaison with multiple departments, tenants, and tenant attorneys in order to resolve issues as they arise
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports and maintain the departmental database of other documents
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 3-5 years of Real Estate Legal Assistant experience required
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once with varying levels of priority
- Must have great written and verbal communication skills
-$45,000 - $50,000 per year
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Real Estate organization that owns and operates one of the country's largest portfolio of open-air shopping centers, with over 475 commercial real estate properties
- Their properties are located throughout the top 50 metropolitan areas and are home to some of the most recognized brands.
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.