Bilingual Customer Service
Our company located in Parsippany, NJ is actively seeking customer service/call center representatives.- This is an excellent opportunity for entry level candidates or those seeking a career change.- Position is temporary to hire and offers extensive industry training and career growth opportunities.-
Fluent in Spanish is a plus!
- Exercising quality customer service skills and obtain all necessary patient information via various communication methods.
- Data entry
- Addressing real time service issues and problem solving
- Prioritize all incoming requests based on date of receipt, date of service, and customer to ensure appropriate action is taken related to service level agreements.
- Utilize negotiation skills to assure the most cost effective products and/or services are provided to our customers without sacrificing company quality standards.
- Consistently and effectively update business partners and/or patients regarding status of referrals
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers to assure that all referral needs are met in a timely manner, inclusive of recurring products and services.
- Promote revenue flow by effectively and efficiently advancing all applicable referrals to billing unit for order creation, inclusive of prioritizing all billing related outstanding work orders.
- Populate all tracking logs and/or reports; automated call response reports, inventory logs, and task detail tracking.
- Acting as a liaison between all internal and external customers, proactively research and resolve outstanding issues in order to foster collaborative relationships.
- Follow internal escalation process when service agreements and/or customer satisfaction is at risk.
- Through continuous learning, acquire broad foundation of product, department, and company knowledge both by self-evaluation and active participation in department, division, and company training initiatives.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
-High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
-Prior sales/negotiating skills required
-Healthcare experience a plus
-High-end retail sales people strongly encouraged to apply
-BILINGUAL- Spanish- Preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
-Call center experience preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.