Claims Service Representative
Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking multiple Claims Service Representative's to join their Claims Customer Service Center starting in February 2018 on a temporary basis, at their corporate office in Worcester, MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
Within specific guidelines, this individual is accountable for responding to customer calls with a level of satisfaction that meets or exceeds the customer's expectations. This is accomplished by responding to the customer's inquiries in a polite, professional manner, matching their needs with our services. This individual is monitored by general supervision. Performs claim intake activities on basic claims for one or more lines of business.
What's in it For You?
- Career Development: Long term contract with Randstad and the potential for converting to full time employment with Hanover.
- Starting pay:- $15.00 / hour
- Schedule:- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Benefits: Yes Randstad and Hanover
- Responds to faxed in losses and first notice calls from claimants, insured's and other parties.
- Responds to calls on established claims and determines appropriate course of action.
- Performs rental reservation, appraisal assignments, EC shops, early tow and water mitigation activities.
- Utilizing established scripts, transcribes personal, loss, damage, or injury information into the company's network generating an electronic claim file.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of claims process and lines of business.
- Exhibits prescribed service behaviors that include empathy, positive attitude and patience when responding to incoming calls.
- Disciplined to follow scripts, while showing initiative to seek additional information as needed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to use a personal computer, call center phone and other standard office equipment.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods (75%-90%).
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- 1-2+ years of experience in a customer service, call center or retail environment preferred.
For an immediate response please submit your resume to Todd Cooksey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.