Document Processing Clerk
Our client, located in Dallas, TX (75 and N Haskell) is seeking an experienced Document Processor Clerk for a temp to hire opportunity!
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Pay: $13.50 per hour
This position handles document scanning/processing and mail at a client location.
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operates high volume document imaging systems.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly; check for quality via daily inspections, clearing paper jams and informs technicians of problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies.
- Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent Customer Service Attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good PC skills
Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
Mathematical and filing skills
Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
Previous experience in document processing required
***Candidate must be willing to submit to background, employment, and drug screenings***
Please apply online for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.