Administrative Assistant Needed in Santa Rosa, CA
Randstad is servicing a World-Class Leader in the healthcare industry who is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistants in Santa Rose, CA to support mid to senior level managers.
?? Responsible for the production, distribution, and file maintenance of all/or a defined portion of HR/Staffing-related documentation for the Home Health office
?? Answers the telephone and triages calls to the appropriate person
?? Responsible for the processing of data for reports on a routine and impromptu basis
?? Responsible for the maintenance of departmental/SA files and databases as directed
?? Responsible for varied special projects and other duties as required
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Two (2) to four (4) year's general office/administrative/clerical support required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Typing 45 WPM (you will be tested)
- Working knowledge of and the ability to become proficient in database, spreadsheet management, their associated computer programs (Microsoft Word/Excel), and other programs as required
- Demonstrated expertise in the operation of standard office equipment (Personal Computer), FAX machine, photocopier
- Must be detail-oriented and possess effective verbal and written English-speaking communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal relationship skills required
- Requires strict maintenance of confidentiality
- Ability to record and transcribe accurately notes/minutes from meetings
- Ability to perform varied clerical duties requiring a high degree of independent judgment, speed and accuracy
The interview process is moving FAST so if you'd like to be considered, please respond by requesting the required typing test in an email along with your updated resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.