Customer Service Representative
Research and respond to customer inquiries in a high volume call center for a Fortune 100 Insurance Company.
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies, limited by geographic area and line.
- Builds rapport with each customer and listens to customers' requests and inquiries.
- Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, policy review of customer issues, and escalation to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Processes billing transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Great problem solving skills and decision making ability
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
High School Diploma/GED is required.
1 year of Customer Service experience is required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.