Customer Service Representative
We have exciting opportunities for Customer Service Administrators with a large Fortune 500 Company in the Woodbury area. As a Customer Service Administrator you would be providing support to multiple divisions and their corresponding customers and products. In this position you will be extremely involved and handle varied customer transitions with both inbound/outbound calls and emails with customers and internal groups. These interactions could include order entry, servicing customer accounts, technical assistance, product information or service. This position will offer $17-$19/hr and will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with both verbal and written correspondence
- Accurately document customer interactions using CRM systems
- Educate and properly inform customers on various processes and appropriate resources
- Handle no routine and difficult customer inquiries and complaints. Adapt differing techniques and methods to develop solutions on complex issues.
- Improve customer satisfaction by identifying patterns of problems and barriers to solutions, provides insight to resolve problems
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
High attention to detail
Ability to multi task in different systems
Good Follow through and ability to hit metrics
Strong organizational skills
--Minimum of 3 years customer service and/or sales experience
--High School Diploma or equivalent
--Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
--SAP system experience
--Experience with cross-functional project leadership
--Ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues before they become problems
--Ability to work in a team environment and willing to collaborate and compromise, including team leadership
--Ability to follow through on commitments
--Ability to handle work-related stress; handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and meet deadlines
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.