Do you get excited about make up and cosmetics?? Do you take extra pride in your outward appearance and how you interact with professionals? Are you bubbly and love to work in an exciting and fast paced environment while doing work that benefits the public? If so, then this may be the perfect career for you.
Our client, a major cosmetics brand based in New York City is looking for an experienced Jr. Recruiter to join their west coast team under a subsidiary brand. The ideal candidate will be someone who understand the cosmetics industry and is passionate about it. They are looking for someone who understands the recruiting process and is passionate about helping people fulfill their career goals and dreams. The ideal candidate will also take great pride in their outward appearance and can adhere to the brand image. The primary focus of this role is to identify candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). You will also be responsible for building and managing relationships within your assigned operating unit to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following;Responsibilities:
- Internet research and job board posting; develop a strategy to determine which job postings should be on which job boards to develop sufficient pipeline
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management
- Consistently consult with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and process improvements
- Develop Sourcing Strategies as needed
- Candidate sourcing, recruiting and screening
- Database Management; consistently reviewing pipeline for each requisition and disposition candidates accordingly.
- Utilize and leverage client ATS to drive performance
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridaySkills:
- Bachelor's Degree in addition to 3-5 years demonstrated professional growth within HR, staffing and/or talent acquisition
- Understanding of recruitment practices
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive
- Understanding of corporate interactions and culture
- Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a global and respected cosmetics company, terrific benefits, progressive work environment with upward mobility in the company APPLY NOW!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.