Data Entry (nec)
Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges and has room for growth?
We are currently looking for a data entry clerk to work in a office for a distribution company.You must be a focused, positive professional with strong computer skills.
If you're results focused, with strong attention to detail and enjoy learning new tasks, we would love to hear from you.
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will input information from a variety of sources into a computer database using an alphanumeric keyboard. You will have daily goals for speed and accuracy and will be recognized for your achievements.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Reading source documents and entering data in specific database fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors
High school degree, GED or equivalent
Up to two years of experience
Excellent data entry skills with proven accuracy
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Excel
Proficient 10-key and typing speed
Ability to find problems with software
Internet proficiency a plus
Sense of urgency preferred
Detail oriented and extremely accurate
Excellent time management skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.