Do you love talking on the phone and connecting with people? Are you looking for an easy way to earn money this summer? Then we are looking for you! Randstad is currently hiring customer service oriented professionals with 1-2+ years of business office experience for a large IT Provider in Clarksburg, MD looking for marketing department project help! This role is perfect for candidates interested in event planning or marketing! The temporary opportunity will last from mid July to October, for preparation for the company's major expo event in Baltimore. Exposure to a growing, great company and awesome marketing team!
What you will be doing:
- Making outbound calls to current customers and clients and inviting them to the company's Expo event that takes place in October
- Making follow up calls
- Working within Excel for data entry/data input (updating addresses, entering customer notes, etc)
- Other tasks as assigned by marketing department
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Strong communication skills in-person and on the phone
- An outgoing and personable demeanor!
- Ability to smile and dial and not mind being on the phone
1-2+ years in a business environment preferred
Local to Clarksburg
Currently accepting applications and interviewing candidates for immediate consideration. If you are interested please apply and send your resume to Alexa at firstname.lastname@example.org with your best availability to speak further!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.