An experienced Project Coordinator is needed for a large utilities company in Garner, NC.This position will assist the client's Heavy Hauling Crew Supervisor and team.
- Assist with tracking of rental equipment (location, rental dates, turn in dates, etc.)
- Process invoices and Accounts Payable
- Assist in obtaining oversize vehicle travel permits from NCDOT and SCDOT.
- Assist with maintaining vehicle inventory and DOT safety inspections.
- Assist supervisors in day to day administrative tasks including (but not limited to) meeting set up, interviews, follow up with vendors, etc.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Must be familiar with Eastern Carolina's (North and South) territory
Ability to utilize GPS, Google Maps, and internal mapping programs to locate work locations and give directions to third parties when needed
General knowledge and understanding of Construction Equipment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in an office environment and outdoors at a construction site
Must have AP experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PP, Outlook
High school diploma / GED is required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.