Do you find yourself to be a highly organized individual? Would you like to be more involved in the company you work for? Now hiring an Executive Assistant to support a high level Dean for a top ivy league in Manhattan! The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, be able to flourish in a high demanding environment, and remain highly organized at all times.
-Manages all aspects of support for the Dean.
-Manages extensive, complex and frequently shifting calendars, arranges travel, prepares expense reports, and anticipates the Dean's needs.
-Identifies and develops systems to facilitate the smooth functioning of the office and improved support for the Dean, and regularly evaluates and revises systems as needed.
-Prepares for meetings and events by working closely with the school's colleagues and partners across the University. Gathers resource information; prepares briefs, agendas, meeting materials, and minutes and drafts related correspondence.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Demonstrated ability to use excellent judgment in confidential situations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong research, analytical and project management skills
- Strong computer skills required including proficient knowledge of Gmail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency, juggle competing tasks effectively and have a drive for results.
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must have the ability to retrieve and compile information from multiple sources to complete assignments
- Confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management required
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum four years of high-level executive support experience required
- Experience from a large financial institution preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.