An experienced Change Manager is needed for a large utilities company in Charlotte, NC. This Change Manager will be responsible for conducting a communication channel assessment for HR, Learning and Development, and the functional learning organizations
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME/CV TO Cynthia.email@example.com.
- Participate in discovery interviews or focus groups with key stakeholder groups; assist with documentation and analysis of data
- Support and identify change impacts based on analysis of product backlog and project workshops to understand current state and the implications of new system functionality to stakeholders
- Work with the Change Lead to develop, manage, implement, monitor and adjust overall communication plan in alignment with the change strategy
- Recommend and execute additional communication approaches and tactics based on change readiness data and/or other assessment approaches
- Support internal messaging, content development and implementation for HR, IT, business and functional stakeholders
- Recommend, create, own and implement project-specific communication vehicles and content that aligns with overall communication strategy and key messages
- Develop collateral (e.g., Leader Discussion Guides, Talking Points, FAQ??s, etc.)
- Develop & implement communication governance process (i.e., content development, review and approval processes, etc.)
- Partner on the development and execution of the training strategy and approach
- Support project-specific engagement forums and tactics and associated messaging
- Assist with the analysis of assessment data, change readiness or other change data gathering approaches.
- Other duties, as identified.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Bachelors degree is required
5+ years experience working in Change Management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.