A global, Fortune 500 athletic apparel organization seeks an experienced Allocations Analyst for our Beaverton, OR headquarters.Responsibilities:
- The Allocation Analyst will partner closely with a wide variety of other functions including Merchandising, Planning, Product Presentation, Brand, Marketing, Supply Chain, Field Operations, and Field Leadership in order to be successful.
- He or she will have a powerful sense of initiative, and a solution-oriented, team-focused mindset.
- The strongest candidates will have a demonstrated history of innovative thinking with the ability to bring ideas to life, driving business results and delivering enhanced capabilities and value to the overall team.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Strong proficiency with Excel, including the ability to create pivot tables, write complex formulas, and maintain data integrity across multiple linked spreadsheets
- Knowledge of VBA and/or SQL also a plus
- Proficiency with other MS Office Products, including Outlook, Power Point, and Word
- Flexibility, adjusting priorities and managing time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Economics or related discipline required
- Minimum 2 years related retail planning or allocation experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.