Do you have an outgoing/driven personality? Do you like having conversations with new people? If so I have a great opportunity for you.
I am currently looking for a recruiter who is driven and looking to grow in their career. If that's you let's talk about a new career opportunity for you.
- Find Employers that will work in conjunction with our client to help candidates find jobs.
- Link with community businesses to help candidates find jobs.
- Solely responsible for placing participants into employment and tracking their retention and specific
- Identify potential clients for both candidates for placement and companies to hire
- Prepare quotations and proposal specs;
- The ability to engage business owners and managers.
- Provide continual reporting, utilizing Salesforce and other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ongoing follow-up regarding open proposals
- Manage negotiations and close high-volume deals.
- Direct selling to outside prospects and customers primarily through face-to-face and meeting with CLevel
- Generate sales leads and obtain referrals from current customers.
- Contact, visit and service current customers frequently to ensure quality of service received and
generate additional sales.
- Able to cold call up to 20-30 customers a day in the field.
- The ability to present and close value focused deals in 1-3 visits.
- Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to management.
- Capable of effectively managing a daily schedule of new visits, appointments, and overall territory
- The ability to meet monthly sales quotas.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years previous B2b Sales experience
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Three years of experience working with special populations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
- Excellent people skills as well as having computer skills, including Microsoft Office product knowledge
- Management experience a must; start up experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service awareness, and self-motivation
- Consistently exceeding sales goals
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Previous Sales related experience a must
- Experience working with adults who have mental health and substance abuse issues
- Experience in creating and delivering service plans for participants
- High level of personal accountability for the quality and impact of work
- Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, sound judgment, and strong organizational
- Outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
Do not wait to apply. We are looking to fill this role ASAP.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.