Our Client is looking to hire a Chemist to join their dynamic team! As a Chemist you will evaluate the chemical and physical properties of various organic and inorganic substances in crop protection productsWhat it takes:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Chemistry or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Comfortable using common equipment
- Seeking an individual with a strong knowledge of the basics in a laboratory setting
- Strong communication skills to understand what is asked and to explain analytical results to the customer is needed..
Creve Coeur, MoThe Client:
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of Agriculture seeds. They strive to develop hybrids that improve nutrition, boost crop yields, limit spoilage, optimize water & climate variables and reduce the need for chemicals and other inputs. They are committed to consistently introducing innovative products to their customers. It's amazing to consider that improving human health, promoting environmental stewardship and fostering greater economic growth for the agricultural community can all start with something as small as a seed.About us:
Randstad has been in business since 1960, and is the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world with a presence in 39 countries. Our team is a part of Randstad's Corporate Services. We have worked with our client for over 30 years! During this time, we have developed a proven track record for placing top talent into roles that offer opportunities for both career growth and success. Randstad offer both competitive pay and benefits for this opportunityInterested:
Please send your resume Kenny.firstname.lastname@example.org