Senior Application Engineer-Salesforce Developer
Randstad is seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Developer for our client, a digital marketing company in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The Senior Application Engineer is the lead Salesforce.com developer that will work on internal and external projects to develop Salesforce.com and Sales Automation applications running on the Force.Com and .NET platform. You will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and maintaining existing and new Salesforce.com (SFDC) business application solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. The ideal candidate will have strong enterprise business application development and systems integration experience.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong business acumen is a must.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to solve problems quickly and completely
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects & work requests simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience developing large-scale, custom solutions with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Proven experience with the full suite of Salesforce technology (APEX, triggers, VisualForce, validation rules, Data Loader, Workflows, Process Builder, Flow, etc.)
- Experience with making callouts from Salesforce to external systems
- Experience with Force.com APIs (both SOAP and REST) as well as creating custom APEX web services for integrations from external systems to Salesforce
- Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data manipulation
- Exposure to cross-platform systems including .NET and SQL Server
- Solid understanding of CRM development processes and methodologies
- Ability to create supporting technical documentation and detailed design specifications
- Experience monitoring the health and stability of production environments
- Experience in marketing, publishing or media preferred
- Salesforce development certification (DEV 401, or equivalent) preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.