Bilingual Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Our client in Central Phoenix is searching for a reliable and proactive Paralegal. The Paralegal will work directly with the attorneys to facilitate communication to their clients, get involved in fact-finding projects and be responsible for developing and maintaining an index system of all case files. The ideal candidate for the this position is organized, professional, and responsible.
Primary duties of the Paralegal include:
- Create reports for attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Work with attorneys to develop legal arguments, motions and other case filings
- Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed cases
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Some of the skills and qualifications required to be successful in this role include but are not limited to:
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies or similar field (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Experience in using legal database software
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
This temp-to-hire Paralegal position is Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm. If you believe you have the necessary skills to be successful in this role please apply online.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.