A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Customer Service Representative position.
Are you a dynamic, hard-working professional that has a desire to working a fast-paced corporate environment. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing in depth knowledge and support to various internal product and sales teams.
- Resolve intermediate to difficult problems, while collaborating with senior level employees on other issues as they arise
- Cross-reference and/or research external brands in order to identify products that correspond with the company's products
- Identify and report deficiencies and coordinate with the Product Manager to discuss the set-up of new vendors and items
- Drive improvements for the company website by being the main person to add copy images and attributes so items can be viewed by customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 - 2 years of Customer Service or Call Center experience required
- Intermediate Excel skills highly desired
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once with varying levels of priority
-$16 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Enjoy this company's brand new office location that contains an exclusive cafeteria for employees only
- Be a part of a progressive team that has a great company culture that values teamwork and collaboration
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.