A local textile manufacturing company in Victor, NY is currently seeking a Lab Technician for a career opportunity. This is an entry level position, but the hiring company prefers candidates that have excellent math and analytical skills. If you have an associates or bachelors degree in math or science and/or have 2-4 years of experience in a related field, this may be a great opportunity for you!
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Benefits: Full benefit package will be discussed in interview.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform routine testing and analysis on products at different stages in the manufacturing process
- Perform statistical analysis of product quality
- Assist in developing new products and testing standards
- Prepare laboratory samples of new products for testing and evaluation
- Perform laboratory testing, quantitative and qualitative analysis of samples, data collection, and data interpretation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel, statistical analysis, graphing and data interpretation
- Ability to write routine reports
- Ability to read and interpret external lab reports, test and material specifications, and test methods
- Associates Degree in related field (Math/Sciences)
- 2-4 years of related experience without education
If you feel that you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com and refer to the "Lab Technician" position. For immediate consideration, call 585-267-8910.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.