Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Randstad Perimeter has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our client's dynamic team in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking a self-starting, energetic, and innovative person to fill this vacancy. The assistant is responsible for organizing and producing proposals, presentations and related marketing materials and will work closely with the Marketing Team supporting the USA offices. The successful candidate will be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, and be extremely organized.
- Assist in production of RFQs, RFPs and interview presentations including graphics, research and technical writing. (80+% of the duties initially)
- Assist with tracking RFQ/RFP opportunities and maintain company registrations.
- Develop, design and maintain marketing materials in print and electronic formats that represent the firm including presentations, capability statements, brochures, special handouts, mailers, advertisements, trade show materials, signage, etc.
- Prepare and maintain project information and staff resumes.
- Prepare and maintain website content.
- Design and development of special projects, including awards submissions and email communications. Experience using MailChimp a plus.
- Maintain social media platforms by posting company, project and people news.
- Write media releases, as assigned.
- Assist with marketing research as needed.
- Assist with special events preparation and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as graphics development.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking and results-driven
- High Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two years of similar experience working for a construction, engineering, architecture or professional services firm.
- Proficiency with InDesign
Send resume with SUBJECT: "Marketing Assistant w/ InDesign"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.