Accounts Receivable Clerk
Now hiring an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a large distribution company in Tempe
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 PM
Duration: 3 months temp to potential perm
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received, to ledgers and databases.
- Responsible for reconciling customer accounts by resolving A/R discrepancies and problems and issue customer credits when directed by management.
- Contact customers to resolve payment discrepancies and respond to customer payment inquiries.
-Matching, batching, coding and entering invoices, entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous accounts receivable or billing experience
- Previous experience in a restaurant or retail setting
- Good attention to detail, well organized, and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.