Randstad is currently hiring for one of the largest HR consultation firms in the world. We are seeking mixed experience for a couple new openings during Open Enrollment season. This position is designed for those who are new to the workforce or looking for a fresh start in professional customer service. This company is hiring temps from this opening to be onboarded full-time. There are 3 locations available - 2 in Phoenix and 1 in Mesa.
1. May make outbound calls to employers and participants and document, per policy
2. May facilitate resolution of participant calls via inbound phone hotline and document, per policy
3. Perform timely and accurate data entry into software programs and create, analyze and maintain
4. Partner with Case Management staff
5. Communicate with project staff and departments at multiple sites
6. May make outbound calls and receive inbound calls, respond to phone calls and voicemail, fax
documents routinely throughout the day.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Education Required - High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least one year of direct experience in: a call center environment-answering incoming calls, data entry
into case files, general office duties, and analysis of data
- Direct experience in human services, preferably case management, including knowledge of TANF, JOBS,
food stamps, Medicaid, and child care a plus
- Intermediate skill level (knowledge and experience) in use of personal computers and data entry, as
well as, related software applications such Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task including, but not limited to, speaking with customers and typing simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform
comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many
complex tasks simultaneously; and ability work as a team member, well as independently, including a
track record of interacting with all levels of staff, management and/or government
- Preferred qualifications include bilingual capabilities
It's time to build a career - we at Randstad are happy to help you familiarize with this company and position and make sure you feel confident submitting your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.