Randstad is currently hiring for one of the largest HR consultation firms in the world! If you are local to either Phoenix or Mesa, AZ - I hope you will consider this new, intermediate role.
Complete case management and employment related services to include:
??? Assessment , barrier resolution, and participant contact
??? Establishment of employment plans
??? Co-case management, employment placement identification, support services
and identification of community resources
??? Develop working relationships with and between project staff, outside agencies, and
participants and monitor engagement and progress
??? Complete assessments to determine abilities, employment preparedness, and development
needs; develop, manage and revise the participant plan to meet goals
??? Coordinate all activities and services; help ensure that the customer is making meaningful
progress toward obtaining employment
??? Conduct workshops and other training related services for customers
??? Provide support to ensure stability in employment and perform ongoing retention activities
??? Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant
??? Maintain accurate and timely case notes and other required documentation on all customer
contacts and document activities and actions taken, within the designated computer
??? Perform other duties as may be assigned by leadership
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year case management experience required; prefer human service or similar program
- Knowledge of and experience in the TANF program preferred
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Windows with a minimum typing speed of 40
- Quality customer service experience with all levels of internal and external customers
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, execute many
complex tasks simultaneously and work effectively as a team member, as well as independently
- Prefer ability to understand and speak fluent Spanish or Arabic.
Build a fresh start and career with this company - Randstad is here to help you present your resume and get started ASAP.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.