Data Entry Steward
Our client in the Fort Washington, PA area is seeking data entry professionals to work for a long term temporary project! This position is a great opportunity to start in a temporary role with an excellent company! Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of office experience or internship experience.
- Create and process transactions related to data mitigation
- Communicate updates between multiple departments
- Scanning of documents
- Filing and packaging of documents
- General administrative support to team
- Making outbound cold calls
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Knowledge of how to work a scanner/copier/fax
- High school or GED required
- Good organizational skills in order to manage workload and maintain accurate data entry/filing
- Ability to use problem solving skills to manage priorities and complete work to customer deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must past a background/drug scree/credit check
- Data entry testing will be performed
All qualified candidates should apply directly online to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.