Health Insurance Claims Processor
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative, with a professional demeanor to join a National Insurance Benefits company. This will be a full time, temp-to-perm position, and you will be working Monday-Friday from 8am - 5pm.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, web chat, and written letters.
- Respond to inquiries from employees, members, providers, and interested parties regarding questions surrounding benefits, eligibility, claim status, etc.
- Ensure proper claim processing and issue resolution
- Refer or escalate calls when needed
- Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure timely resolution
- Document all inquiries thoroughly and accurately
- Other duties as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor and respectful attitude
- Ability to work both as a team, and independently when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office knowledge
- H.S. Diploma
- Previous customer service experience in a call center environment
- Dependable and Punctual
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of self-funded insurance and benefits
- Knowledge of SPDs or other benefit description tools
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.