A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, direct hire, Bank Teller position.
- Provide excellent customer care to customers regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and resolving problems
- Refer customers to the appropriate business partner for the products and services uncovered during business interactions and conversations
- Adhere to all bank policies and procedures and take responsibility to comply with all updates and changes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous Teller or Sales Associate experience required
- Able to solve problems in a timely manner and work in a team focused environment
-$14-16 per hour
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Great Benefits Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Small family style environment that focuses on personal and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible part-time hours that will be able to work around your personal schedule
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.