Appeals & Grievance Coordinator
Are you passionate about the healthcare industry? Are you passionate about customer service and love helping others with their appeals and grievances? Do you enjoy helping others through their healthcare experience? Our healthcare client in the heart of Houston is looking for two dynamic Appeals and Grievances Coordinators. If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this role is for you.
- Responsible for screening appeals and various complaints from the patients.
- Responsible for coordinating the providers and enrollees in each grievance and appeals process.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in appeals and grievance, utilization management, or Claims Department
- Ability to successfully interact with members, physicians, medical representatives and other medical professionals, health plan and governmental representatives
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, Word and Access
- Attention to detail and accuracy and capability of meeting deadlines consistently
- Ability to consistently work in a fast pace environment
health insurance background claims/auditor background
Must have at least two years of experience in this similar role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.