Learning Management System Analyst/Admin
Is the Subject Matter Expert regarding the Learning Management System. Performs routine uploads of learning content and maintains the user experience. Creates, runs, and shares reports in the Learning Management System. Helps learners troubleshoot and resolve errors. Assists the training team with other learning related tools. Has a firm understanding of team goals and ability to collate the learning needs to system functionality.
- Acts as system administrator for Learning Management System to ensure that it is optimized for training program needs.
- Working independently, develops and runs reports to meet customer needs.
- Collaborates with IT and others to address system errors and user questions; follows up to assure necessary corrections are made.
- Performs system and report testing to ensure successful operation in support of new and revised training program requirements.
- Identify methods to improve productivity via use of the system. Build advocacy for continued adoption of the Learning Management System.
- Stays current with LMS industry activities to recommend LMS solutions that align with business objectives.
- Support virtual classroom training sessions by helping trainers and users successfully utilize AdobeConnect or WebEx.????
- Utilizes personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse extensively while performing functions of position.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent area of study.
- Or Associates degree with commensurate experience in managing a Learning Management System.
- Two years Learning Management System administration experience; GeoLearning, Maestro, or SumTotal preferred.
- Experience being an administrator of a Learning Management System. Preferably GeoLearning, Maestro, or SumTotal
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.