Retirement Plan Specialist
Randstad is seeking bright, enthusiastic individuals for several Retirement Plan Specialist roles for our client, a leading financial services provider in St. Petersburg, FL. In this role, you will provide customers with education, guidance and transparency around retirement product solutions (i.e. Account Rollover & Retirement, Annuity, Term Life, Permanent Life).
- Learn all products in assigned specialty area, including awareness of competitive offerings and regulations.
- Explain and ensure customers understand product options for routine inquiries; make product recommendations.
- Identify if there are multi-product needs and connect customers to other product specialists.
- Work with relationship managers and fulfillment analysts to initiate product requests.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Basic knowledge of financial products (related to assigned specialty area). Proficiency using MS Office.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com) and digital financial advice platforms is a plus.
- Customer service, interpersonal and listening skills to effectively communicate with customers and earn trust.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to select and recommend product solutions.
- Written/verbal communication and presentation skills to provide information via phone, email, video, chat, etc.
- Bachelor???s degree in a business related field or equivalent professional experience.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63, 65 or 66.
- One year of experience in the financial services industry.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.