The Insurance Specialist is responsible for protecting the interest of the investors pursuant to the mortgages serviced for them.Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and interpret all types of property and liability insurance policies, operating statements and property appraisals for commercial loans to ensure compliance with the loan documents, investor requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage the disbursement of payment of all insurance premiums for the commercial mortgage loans for which there are escrow funds being held and any force place insurance premiums.
- Monitor and collect the necessary documentation to determine that all non-escrowed loans have adequate insurance policies in force. Initiate and oversee any forced place insurance coverage that is required due to inaction of the borrower.
- Oversee and administer all casualty losses incurred on the commercial properties. This includes, but is not limited to, analyzing the severity of the loss by reviewing loss affidavits, engineering reports, etc., arranging property inspections, and processing disbursement requests from the loss proceeds
Working hours: Standard Business Hours Required Skills:
-Minimum two-years broad based commercial property insurance or related experience or Four year college degree.
-Legal document review and interpretation experience.
-Extensive knowledge of the various types of commercial property insurance policies.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Qualifications:
The Ideal Candidate will have:
To Apply ~ submit your application here & email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com ~ be sure to include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the subject line of email.**For a faster response text: 631.268.5745 - include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the text along with your name & best time to call** I'm conducting phone interviews now, so submit your resume today to be considered. Good Luck!
- Commercial loan servicing experience
- Four-year college degree.
- Commercial insurance agency or insurance carrier work experience.
- Experience with McCracken/Strategy loan servicing system.
- Efficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software, such as Word and Excel.