Customer Service Representative
A national waste management services company is looking for a focused and efficient customer service representative to join their growing call center team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering heavy volume of inbound emails in a timely manner
- Understand customer requests, questions and complaints
- Opportunities to actively resolve customer issues
- Accurately receive and input orders and data into their ERP system
- Responsible for creating, editing, and preparing new accounts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1+ years of experience in customer service position.
- Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions.
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
- Detail oriented, sense of urgency and Independent
- Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Temporary to Hire Position
- Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00 pm
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, and Vision.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Talal Skeik at Talal.Skeik@randstadusa.com. or call me at 408-727-0804
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.