Are you interested in working for a large company that offers excellent salary and benefits, professional work environment, which has a focus on education and has a stellar reputation?
If you are interested in pursuing an entry-level customer service opening with a large company please apply today! Entry-level positions provide the training and experience necessary for future growth within the company. Individuals with strong skills in communication, time management and technology are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting in the management of New Business and Renewal workflow
- Preparing New Business ACORD submissions
- Organizing and inputting proposal presentations
- Responding promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and email in a professional and courteous manner
- Reviewing exposures, loss experience and current coverage. Providing proactive solutions and recommending appropriate products
- Assuming ownership of customer concerns and feedback until the resolution is successfully accomplished
- Prepares insurance documentation including certificates, ordering endorsements, loss runs, and vehicle identification cards
- Sets up and maintains client service activity files and filing (electronic and paper), scanning and copying of all required documents
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
--Ability to manage multiple priorities, and instruction from multiple Account Managers and Producers
--Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
--Strong oral and written communication skills
--Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
--Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
--College degree preferred
--One year insurance agency experience preferred but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.