Medical Office Clerk
Our client, a reputable, large healthcare organization with a medical facility in San Leandro, CA, is looking for a medical office clerk with experience in a hospital or other medical setting. This person is required to greet and register patients, answer phones, gather and file documents throughout the office and communicate with other hospital staff. The right candidate will be interested in a large fast-paced hospital office environment.
- This role is a contract opportunity with a great organization!
Hospital/Medical Office Clerk/ Administration
--Temp to Hire
--Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00 pm
--All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers, answering inbound calls, and taking medical patient information
- Retrieve messages and communicate needs directly to other personnel
- Communicate physician changes to medication
- Order documents from other departments
- Follow up with Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Scanning documents and organizing accordingly
- Reach out to other doctor's offices for referrals and claimant information
- Verify medical eligibility/status with healthcare organizations
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Data entry of file information
- May be required to perform other job related miscellaneous clerical duties
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
--1-2+ years of medical office clerical or administrative experience
--1+ year(s) experience working with a large healthcare provider, hospital, medical assistant or medical/doctor's office a plus
--Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and make sure to include a copy of your resume!
Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted regarding this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.