Cash Applications Specialist
A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Cash Applications Specialist position.
The Cash Applications Specialist will be responsible for identifying and applying all domestic and international payments to customer accounts. Also will be performing daily and month end closing activities while providing support for internal and external audits.
- Review customer account while posting cash to minimize the use of adjustment forms
- Review total cash posted against the bank deposit summary to ensure no money was lost for posting
- Daily balancing of accounts receivable with prior transactions while completing various projects for the auditors
- Analyze payments to insure correct customer and/or invoice identification
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required; Major in Accounting or Business highly desired
- At least 2-4 years of Cash Applications experience required
- Experience with SAP or AS400 highly desired
- Requires high analytical and problem-solving skills
-$50,000 - $60,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and 401k
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growing organization that has recently moved into a new office location and is ready to grow their team as well as their revenue
- Multiple opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.