Human Resources Assistant
Are you looking to jump start your career in HR!?
Seeking qualified candidates for our open positions! Work for one of the most distinguished companies in West Des Moines, and move your way up the corporate ladder.
- Scanning documents and sorting them into their appropriate files
- Maintain confidential correspondents via email and phone calls
- Perform routine clerical work for the HR department
- Meet daily and weekly performance goals
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Computer Experience required
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, & Google Apps preferred
- Ability to use phone network
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Energetic and enthusiastic to grow in the company
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelors Preferred
Come join the Human Forward focus work force, where we put you first!
If you are interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.