A local document processing and mailing facility is looking for an entry-level office clerk to fill a temp-to hire position!
This role would primarily be focused on the packaging and mailing of final documents and reports along with ensuring accuracy.
Hours are flexible with a start time of between 10AM and Noon with an 8 hour shift
3-4 days per week, Typically Monday to Thursday
Pay is $15 per hour
1. Receives and matches clients??? reports, documents and CDs.
2. Ensures documents and reports satisfy all quality requirements and, when necessary, initiates corrective actions based on quality control standards.
3. Inserts applicable documents into envelopes using stuffing machines.
4. Packages the clients??? pay documents along with applicable reports and CD ROM into envelopes or boxes.
5. Sort envelopes and boxes in preparation for UPS/FedEx/courier pickups.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
In order to be successful in this role you must be:
Ok with repetitive work
Previous experience in a clerical or office role is required.
Previous clerical experience is a plus!
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.