***A global, Fortune 500 athletic apparel organization seeks an experienced Employee Relations Data Analyst***
As Employee Relations (ER) Data Analyst you???ll partner with the ER Global Process & Tools Manager to provide support to the Global Employee Relations team
- Perform daily analysis on ER Case Data to identify data integrity issues
- Utilize multiple applications to extract data to perform audits and create metrics/reports/scorecards
- Create & maintain documentation of Audits & Reports.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Experience working with highly confidential information & sensitive data is required
--Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and process oriented is required
--Experience working in Human Resources is preferred
--3-5 years' experience of demonstrated progressive analysis & problem solving is required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Tableau is required
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM OM & PA is required
- Proficient knowledge and usage of Excel, Advanced Formulas and Charts