Customer Service Intermediate level
Randstad is looking for a Customer Service Rep to work with one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. You must be computer savvy and be ok with working 4-10's. This position is located in North Portland and will most likely work Sunday - Wednesday.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Perform all duties in the shipping/receiving office including customer service with truck drivers
- Accurately process shipping paperwork
- Dispatch work to the warehouse floor
- Extensive use of Outlook communicating with all levels of the organization
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- One year of office/clerical experience
- Background in warehousing, transportation or inventory control
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- 10-key by touch and data entry experience
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Must have transportation to and from work
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.