A reputable government contracting company is looking for a temporary Word Processor for a contract in Bethesda, MD! This position requires an active Secret Clearance and is perfect for a professional looking to grow his or her career by providing administrative support on a government contract. Earn $15-$18/hr in this 3 month temporary opportunity in West Bethesda! This position will start ASAP and has the potential to turn into a permanent opportunity.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, respond or direct, as appropriate
- Receive, greet, and screen visitors, determine the nature of the visit, and direct the visitor(s) to the appropriate person or personally direct them
- Process all incoming visitor clearances, visit requests, and property passes in or via the appropriate business system or method
- Attend executive level meetings (approximately 10 per month) and take meeting minutes for distribution
- Maintain a file for meeting action items
- Draft policies and instructions for Government review and distribute Government approved policies and instructions
- Prepare, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing executive level correspondence in accordance with SECNAV M-5216.5, the GPO Style Manual, and command guidance
- Complete signature routing, tracking, and distribution of documentation. Maintain a log of all correspondence issued by branch, division, and/or department
- Query and retrieve standardized reports and data from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Copy, scan, fax, bind, route, file, distribute, archive, shred, and dispose of documentation in accordance with records management guidance and command processes
- Establish, maintain, and update office filing systems (both hardcopy and electronic) in accordance with records management guidance and command processes
- Receive and coordinate accurate and timely action items, requests, and data calls
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer Service oriented personality
- Active, Secret Clearance (DoD)
Click apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.