Customer Care Representative
Interested in starting a new career? Come join this team of Customer Care Representatives providing services for Health and Welfare Benefits Administration to participants. Our clients office is state of the art and offers a host of amenities for your to enjoy including: a world class cafeteria, coffee bars, onsite 24/7 security and most importantly - professional managers who care about your career.
- Answer inbound calls related to health benefit options
- Process changes, update personal data and provide support for utilizing online tools
- Provide exceptional customer service as a Subject Matter Expert
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Prior Customer Service, Benefits, Human Resources or Banking experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multi task and use dual monitors in some instances
- Ability to retain information
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of personnel
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- At least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to pass criminal, credit and drug screenings plus provide proof of education and employment history
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.