Document Control Coordinator
Assist in maintaining complete and accurate records for Document Control function in compliance with Quality Systems, applicable regulations, and standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintain quality systems documentation, change control and related records according to established processes, procedures, and standards.
2. Issue and track controlled documents according to established procedures and systems.
3. Coordinate and ensure timely and accurate document flow process, including initiating routing process, editing documents, sign off and revision.
4. Assist with training of Document Control processes.
5. File numerical and alphanumerical documents.
6. Perform scanning activities for batch record.
7. Strong customer service skills.
8. Perform archiving activities for quality records.
9. Ensure all work and processes comply with established cGMP and other related standards.
10. Complete other related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
EDUCATION AND PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Requires one (1) years work experience in a business operation involving diversity of duties and increasing responsibility.
3. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of GMP.
5. Excellent grammatical/English/proof reading skills.
6.-Excellent organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Demonstrated ability to complete tasks and work within established deadlines.
7. Demonstrated attention to detail, including demonstrated typing accuracy.
8. Demonstrated skills with personal computer software in a business environment, including word processing, database, spreadsheet, and draw programs. Microsoft Office preferred.
9. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
1. Ability to view video display terminal images for extended periods of time (up to 4 hours/day).
2. Ability to sit for extended periods of time ??? up to four (4) hours at a time.
3. Ability to lift, tug, or pull up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
4. Ability to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
5. Ability to kneel and rise repeatedly for filing.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.