Entry Level Legal Administrative Assistant
Randstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a Temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our Vienna office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
Calling all experienced, polished, and articulate Administrative Assistants with up to three years of experience! If you are passionate about working in the legal field we want to talk to you!
- Support one or more departments within a company performing a variety of administrative functions.
- Provide high level support to multiple executives.
- Performing administrative and office support activities.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, composing memos, letters, and e-mails, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.
- Facilitates meetings, generates reports, prepares and monitors invoices, and processes expense reports.
- Coordinate administrative, operational, and executive activities.
- Review and control of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare a variety of documents for filing.
- Research and locate files.
- Schedule and organize complex activities including extensive conference calls, meetings, department activities, appointments, and calendars.
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements including managing multiple trips simultaneously, scheduling and preparing materials for each trip, and managing last minute changes to itineraries.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Seeking candidates who are seeking to get to work with the personality to fit into their company culture. Clients are seeking candidates who possess a foundation in administration and providing general office support. Skills required includes adaptability and flexibility coupled with initiative and the desire to learn.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 0-3 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High level of Customer Service
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations
- Strong organization skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.