Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Purpose of the Role: This role will apply superior administrative, organizational, and computer skills to the operations, organization and planning of the department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support for Global Clinical Operations (GCO) team, leadership and team members. Travel arrangements and scheduling for Staff on Domestic and International flights. Reconciliation of business expenses at end of each trip within the CONCUR system for VP and occasionally team members.
- Project work such as event planning support and assist in areas as needed, will also be critical elements to this role. - Conference room booking / catering booking
- Multiple, conflicting priorities must be managed within standards.
- Backup coverage for Executive Assistant when needed. - Meeting minutes - Filing - Editing, proof reading and creating documents
- All other administrative duties as assigned by EMD SRDI Accountability Area:
- Ensure adherence to financial and procurement guidelines
- Strong calendar management skills, preferably with global experience
- Responsible for supporting the creation of purchase order from requisitions, document production, customer service support by end users at EMD SRDI
- Responsible for supporting the corporate card guidelines.
- Act as the "go to" for the department
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in accounting support in an administrative capacity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Office365, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Concur and SAP is a plus.
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player
- Highly Proactive
- Self Motivated
- Systems savvy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to have grace and poise under pressure
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.