Sales Support Administrator
A state of the art company in Southington is looking for a sales administrator to assist sales representatives with quoting pricing and order entry. This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $17-20/hr.
- Manages the pricing portion of chemical, media, Job Shop (JSS), and Additive Manufactures quotations, and sends out new customer forms if requested.
o Including verification of proper product name, container sizes, order quantities, etc. (any item to be quoted out of the norm packages sizes, quantities, etc. must have Plant Manager approval)
o Ensures proper pre-quoting forms have been submitted and completed by the Sales Engineers and obtains missing forms if needed. These include, but not limited to JSS Costing Sheets, RFQ for all, New Customer Forms
o This position will NOT be responsible for:
- Preparation of NDA, sole source, or LTAs, though may send them out with the quote
- Preparation of Equipment Quotes
- Referencing or investigating technical information and/or research drawings, OP Sheets and/or specifications.
- Liaison between Sales and Operations when discrepancies occur during quoting process.
- Maintains and tracks quotation files and/or contract files.
- Follows office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintains files and record with effective filing systems.
- Maintains RFQ forms in CRM (i.e. must match ISO forms)
- Processes quotation requests for existing customer base
o Standard, stock items
o Special (customer specific) items
- Updates/consolidates JSS quotes in incorporate Revision Box when updated (where appropriate)
- Maintains and sends out Master Quote Templates for Expiring price books
- Maintains Cost and List Price matrices to deliver consistent and timely customer quotations
- Evaluates current quoting process for efficiency opportunities
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Boss experience a plus
attention to detail
Manufacturing customer service experience a plus
If interested and qualified please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org temp to hire $17-20
--Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
--Responsible for answering phone as secondary
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills
--Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities
--Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
--Ability to work under strict deadlines
--This position would also require the ability to assist with general office duties as required by management.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.