Randstad Sourceright, in collaboration with Bose Corporation, a leading manufacturer of audio technology, is seeking a Global Finance Analyst to join their Global Finance team. This is a contract opportunity. As this group marches to delivering new analytical capabilities, there is an increasing need for additional data and processes to support these growing needs. This team is responsible for leveraging technology to provide the global finance community access to data & analytical solutions better, faster and with more confidence than ever before. To do this they are looking for a self-motivated individual that can work & manage projects that help achieve these efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Support & Manage new global finance & logistics data acquisition projects.
- Build & develop SSIS packages that perform standard data transformation processes.
- Provide data integrity validation checks throughout all steps in the project.
- Partner & apply best practices in data warehousing.
- Partner with groups to automate data & analytical solutions using the Microsoft BI suite like, SSAS, SSIS, and Power BI.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills::
- The candidate must possess a strong understanding of relational databases and the SQL server software platform like SSIS, & SSAS (5+ Years' Experience desired).
- Must have the passion for high quality data.
- Effective written, verbal, and organization / project management skills to manage multiple projects.
- SAP experience desired
- Finance, Logisticor other BI architecture experience preferred.
Location: Corporate HQ (Framingham, MA)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.