$38.40 per hour, full time, on-site, W2Duration
: 24 months, temp to permanent What you will be doing:
In this role you will be negotiating contracts with vendors.Responsibilities:
- Conducts all phases in the development of complex acquisitions to include drafting statement of work, creating request for proposals, identification of qualified suppliers, proposal evaluations and negotiations
- Understands and interprets contract provisions and specific terms of contracts
- Serves as a sourcing expert
- Expert knowledge of sourcing and contract negotiations
- IT contracting or project management skills
- Customer relationship management
- 5 or more years of experience with strategic and highly complex business program/projects that may include client relationship management, strategy, planning, product management, consulting, third party sourcing and/or solutioning or related experience.
- Experience leveraging analytical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.