Medical Office Coordinator NCHC
Our client, a reputable healthcare organization with a medical facility in Fremont, CA, is looking for a medical front desk office coordinator- to support their team. This person is required to greet and register patients, answer phones, gather and file documents throughout the office. The right candidate will be interested in a small medical office environment, a fast paced position, and greeting a high volume of incoming patients both via phone and in-person.- This role is a contract to hire opportunity with a great organization!
Front Desk/Reception/Medical Office Coordinator
--Temp to Hire
--Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00 pm
--All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, answering inbound calls, and taking medical patient information
- Collaborates with one other office coordinator to efficiently manage daily provider schedules and assists with accommodating walk-in patients or same-day appointments
- Scanning documents and organizing accordingly
- Reach out to other doctor's offices for referrals and claimant information
- Verify medical eligibility/status with healthcare organizations
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Data entry of file information
- May be required to perform other job related miscellaneous clerical duties
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Must have experience verifying eligibility of benefits
--1-2+ years of office receptionist or administration experience
--1+ year(s) experience working with a healthcare provider or medical/doctor's office in a non-clinical (NCHC) role is a plus
--Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
--Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
If you are interested in this position, please apply and make sure to include a copy of your resume.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted regarding this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.