Randstad is seeking professional, enthusiastic, and highly competent individual to help drive business results in our Office and Administrative office in Louisville, KY. This position is a high-energy, multi-tasking role incorporating inside and outside sales, recruiting, interviewing and placement.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Successful candidates are internally motivated, driven individuals who want to make their mark within the staffing field.
- Have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
- The accountability to deliver positive, measurable results
- The willingness to collaborate with a team to create solutions
- A genuine interest in learning about client organizations and providing quality solutions
- Possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- Be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- Have a history of team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Dana Wessel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is a fit for you.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
More information is available at the company's website, www.randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.