Customer Service Advanced Level with Medical Coding Experience
The person in this role is responsible for ensuring a service-oriented and professional working environment by supervising the performance of the team in the PAF Prep Department. The person in this role is also responsible for making sure the day to day operations runs smoothly, all PAF's are prepped and client needs are met as well as assisting the QA Department on a as needed basis
Communicating the company??s purpose, core values, and vision to the employees.
?? Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
?? Meeting internal goals for efficiency, accuracy and speed.
?? Interacting with the client via email or phone when questions or issues arise.
?? Completing and sending the client all audit reports in a timely manner.
?? Reviewing each page of the PAF chart/progress notes to make sure that the records retrieved are for the correct member and meets predetermined requirements.
?? Ensuring the confidentially of data collected and stored is maintained appropriately.
?? Reviewing assigned documents in a timely manner.
?? Assisting in training new PAF Prep agents as needed
?? Documenting general reports on each team member??s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the goals.
?? Working with team members to help them surpass their potential.
?? Meeting and exceeding departmental objectives.
?? Any other duties assigned.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- Proven ability to be a Team player by following Company policies, receiving constructive criticism effectively, listening objectively and addressing problems constructively.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Proven ability to manage projects, show initiative and think outside the box.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Examples include effectively communicating through meetings, regular written reports, productivity reports (Excel)and verbal project updates.
- Ability to read prepared documents; respond to inquiries
- Effectively present information to employees, clients and top management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Minimum of one-year supervisory experience managing a team of 20 or more employees required.
- Medical records or coding experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, management or any related field is preferred.
For immediate consideration, send resume to email@example.com
Must be able to pass background and drug screen requirements and provide proof of eligibility to work in US.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.